H. Joseph Khan, M.D. FACOG
- Diplomat American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Providing the highest quality of professionalism and care to the patients of Orange County.
- Licensed by the state of California
- Private Practice since 1994
- Currently Chief of Staff at the Garden Grove Hospital (since 2011), and has privileges at Western Medical Center located in Santa Ana and Anaheim. Dr. Khan also provides services at St. Joseph Hospital.
Aside from being Chief of Staff at the Garden Grove Hospital, Dr. Khan is also an Alternate Delagate with the California Medical Association, a member of the Quality Improvement Committee at the Western Medical Center of Santa Ana, and is also a Member of the Governing Board at the Garden Grove Hospital.
- Fellow American College of OB/GYN
- Daniel Morton Society (OB/GYN) of UCLA
- Orange County Medical Association
- Orange County Obstetrical Society
- California Medical Association
- The Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons
Dr. Joseph Khan’s journey began in Detroit, Michigan at Wayne State University where he studied Biology. After graduation, Dr. Khan began his residency at St. Vincent Medical Center and The New York Medical College (Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology). After two years in New York, Dr. Khan moved to California where he became Chief Resident of the Obstetrics and Gynecology Department at the Harbor/UCLA Medical Center/UCLA School of Medicine.
Dr. Khan has received various awards during his long and successful career, which include the Circle of Care Award – Excellence in Womens Health Care 2000-2001 and Circle of Care Award – Excellence in the Provision of Quality Health Care 2001-2002. He was named Physician of the Month in January 2002 at the Western Medical Center in Santa Ana. He has also received Excellence in Womens Health Care while being on the Board of Supervisors in the County of Orange, and was named 2012 Physician of Excellence by the OCMA and the Orange Coast Magazine.